13 June 2010

Integrated Joint Alloys

Normally, every saturday mornings were one of the best periods of the week. Its either I spent time with my love ones, or riding gloriously at excellent singletracks at Bukit Kiara / Taman Cabaran Putrajaya / Ulu Yam. Further, I was crossing my finger in high hope that year 2010 would be one of the best year for me.


Not today! And probably not this year!
For 37 years, this is my saddest, miserable & gloomy moment.

Before this I felt like an integrated joint alloys, but at the moment I'm feeling disintegrated and just plain singular mineral i.e. in term of emotion, feeling disorientated and lonely.

God must be testing me, and this time the test is very tough, tricky and grueling difficult. I like to move on, but in an integrated and associated way like the integrated joint alloys.

A reminder to myself and others in despair (in Malay) "Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah, dan janganlah pula kamu bersedih hati, padahal kamulah orang-orang yang paling tinggi darjatnya, jika kamu orang-orang yang beriman." - Al-Quran, Surah Al-Imran, Ayat 139.


Edit: Grammar (15 June 2009).

No comments: